Integrated Bodywork Therapies
Lionel was a travelling therapist with USA Track and Field for 3 years and has worked with some of the top athletes in the world for over 12 years. He
primarily focus on Acute and Chronic Musculoskeletal issues and also heavily into sports and deep tissue massage techniques.
His travels have taken him to the Olympics, NFL games, National championships in many sports and the Olympic Training Center.
He focuses on giving every client the best service available whether they are preparing for their third Olympics or the moving truck!
Whether it's dead lifting 570 lbs. or dead lifting you're squirming 2 year old. Your body is the only vehicle you own and it has to
last you a lifetime.
Lionel's goal is to aid you in its care and maintenance.
Why deal with acute or chronic pain if you don't have to?
Because your body is unique, resolving problems can sometimes require numerous techniques. The outcome can be determined
by the influence and scope offered by the practitioner. How do you know if the problem is caused by a single muscle or
an ongoing glitch in the hardwiring of the movement pattern and do you have a therapist that knows and can tell the
- The Functional Movement Screen- an 11 movement Screen that finds inherent incorrect movement patterns. Used by many teams in the NFL, NHL, and NBA.
- Structural Integration-Similar to Rolfing
- Cold Laser Therapy- Studied under Dr. Jeff Spencer Lance Armstrong's Chiropractor.
- Soft Tissue Release- predecessor and similar to A.R.T.
- Tui Na - Chinese manual medical massage.
- Bio-Kinesiology- Muscle Testing Services
What others are saying about Lionel and Integrated Bodywork Therapies:
Chris Chambers - Kansas City Chiefs - "Thanks you for your everlasting treatments".
Jim Leonhard - NY Jets - "Thanks for all your help; I would not be where I am without you".
Brooks Johnson - USA Track and Field Relay Coach - "He is the best in the business".
Travis Beckum - NY Giants - "He'll get you right".
- 60% greater fat loss than dumbbells.
- The best tool for fast accelerations and decelerations found in team and field sports.
- Strengthen glutes, hamstrings, and lower back with one tool.
- Strength, power and endurance all in one tool.
- Increased range of motion vs. Barbells and machines.
- More grip strength and comfort than dumbbells.